This one is totally one of my favourites:
1. Mix some Black Pepper and Oyster Sauce
2. Mix Chilli, Garlic, Ginger and Oil. Leave on the side for a while
3. Prepare some udon noodles by washing them
4. Take some good beef slices. Marinate with a tiny bit of soy sauce if needed.
5. Fry the oil, ginger, garlic and chili slightly
6. Chop some oriental cabbage into shreds
7. Get some chicken stock ready.
8. Throw in your black pepper and oyster sauce
9. After cooking the udon noodles in boiling water, drain them
10. Put the beef into the pan. Fry slowly
12. Mix it all up and add in the chicken stock. You can also add in some rice wine here.
13. Add in the cabbage
14. Serve and enjoy